- To be applied only on earthernware clay that has been bisque fired to between cone 04 (1,060°C) and cone 03 (1,101°C)
- Then fire between cone 06 (999°C) and cone 04 (1,060°C)
- Using 3 heavy coats with a fully loaded brush
- Small amounts of One Strokes can be added to change its color
- Not for use on functional ware where it can contact food and drink
Fired puffy snow for earthernware bisque with a white matt finish.
Chrysanthos Snow Puff Glaze is for creating a simulated snow effect on ceramic ware. The resultant finish is a puffy white matt glaze effect.
Snow Puff me be applied over other glazes and other colors of Snow Puff maybe created by adding small amounts of One Strokes.
Generally, to obtain optimum results, 3 heavy coats of the glaze should be applied using a fully loaded brush. Ensure each coat is dry before applying subsequent coats at right angles to each other.
Alternately, the glaze maybe applied with a spatula or sponged on depending on the effect required.
Snow Puff is specifically formulated for application onto earthenware clay that has been bisque fired to between cone 04 (1,060°C) and cone 03 (1,101°C), then gloss fired to between cone 06 (999°C) and cone 04 (1,060°C).
Snow Puff Glaze is not for use on items where it is in contact with food.
140 mL, 500 mL