- Can be applied on earthernware bisque, fired to Cone 06 (999°C)
- Can be applied on mid-fire bisque, fired between Cone 1 (1,154°C) – Cone 7 (1,240°C)
- Sheet measures 37cm x 51cm
Underglaze Decals – Fish
Our decals are imprinted with an underglaze design which can be transferred to bisque then glazed over before firing. Online we have a limited range. Please contact us for custom desgins, wholesale pricing or larger orders. Minimum order quantities apply.
- Cut out the piece of tissue paper decal design that is to be applied to a piece.
- Apply 2 to 3 coat of Gloss Café Color to the piece to achieve a contrast color below the decal or apply 1 coat of Clear Superior Glaze
to see the white bisque below (This step is optional).
- Position the decal on the piece.
- Use a wet sponge or mop brush loaded with water to wet the decal while holding it firmly in place.
- Leave the decal on for 10 to 20 seconds for the pattern to transfer.
- Slowly remove the decal backing and let the pattern dry.
- Dip glaze the piece and when dry, fire.
Eearthernware bisque, fired to Cone 06 (999°C)
Mid-fire bisque, fired between Cone 1 (1,154°C) – Cone 7 (1,240°C)
|Dimensions||51 × 37 × 0.1 cm|